Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sometimes You Have to Cry Out

"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Dueteronomy 31:6)

Thank you Lord for your love and for your presence. Help me to be all I need to be right now, continue to give me the capacity to endure and to fight the good fight of faith even in my time of feeling weak and helpless. 'You' are a present help. You are my peace and my strength. Everything we stand in need of you will provide.

Thank you for Mireya's sweet and gentle spirit. We thank you that EVERYTHING is working together for our good. We thank you that she will remain unscathed as a result of her chemo and all of the other medications she will be receiving. We pray that her spirits will remain high and as those cells are destroyed she will have super natural strength in her body. 'Nothing' is to difficult for you Lord. We lay all our wavering emotions aside and say 'thank you', because we are standing on your word and your word is true, and cannot return to you nullified.

We have enjoyed these last 11 days at home. I don't want to go back to the hospital, I really don't. We know we have been placed in some of the best hands in the nation and you have equipped each of these individuals to perform their specific task to perfection. We lift our daughter up to you Lord and pray that life continue to flow through her body and that her health will be restored 100% without issue. Even in my emotion and through my tears, all is well with my soul, because I know who I serve, who remains in control and despite it all, everything is going to be better than alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment