Monday, May 9, 2011

Order My Steps Lord

It feels so good to home and sleeping in my bed...yes the same home I've been trying sell and move out of for the last year, but nothing felt better than turning on my street and pulling into my driveway. It was a serious exhale moment of 'Home Sweet Home'. I had a wonderful Mother's Day full of sweet surprises and surrounded by the ones I love. When I woke up this morning, 'LIFE' was calling for me. We all know it stops for no one regardless of circumstance. So I'm trying to get back on track and I'm instantly reminded of how full my plate was before any of this happened. I will spend most of the day realigning my to do list and wrapping my arms around graduation invites, finalizing celebration plans, dance recital rehearsal, college paperwork, camp forms....and the list goes on and on. Did I volunteer to do a Senior Day collage by next week? Help! I'm also working on responding to all the wonderful messages we've received. I've been thinking about how great it would be to somehow compile and bind them all together. It would be really special to look back at this time and have a memento of how 'a village' comes together and the awesome example of God's love through the thoughts and actions of others.

Mireya is doing great today. The bruising is starting to fade and her appetite has increased. She is so happy to be home with her brother and sister, playing with her friends, and changing her outfit one million times a day. I tell ya kids don't miss a beat. We are doing well also. Friday can't get here soon enough, and we are continuing to believe for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment