Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Updating, status changing, tweeting or just reaching out to others....we all have so much to say and share with one another. Blogging is something I've considered doing for quite a while...so today is as good a day as any.

I am in my late 30's and the mom of four 16, 4, 2, and 4 months. Life on any given day is certainly an adventure. Right now we have a mixed bag of tricks going on....from a newly licensed teenage driver to the tenacious two's and teething. As a young adult I never imagined myself with children. But shortly after I got married all that changed. We endured a lot to get to this place, and 10 pregnancies later, we treasure each one of these lives we've been blessed with. I strive to do the best I can to manage stability and maintain sanity...of course with lots of love, laughter and fun!!! And likely many tears (both mine and the kids) along the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment