Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Amazing Grace

We received a call this afternoon from our Nurse in clinic to schedule the removal of Mireya's line.  It will be taken out on Friday.  Tears filled my eyes and I wanted to jump through the phone and hug her tight.  THANK YOU LORD!!! There are no words to express our happiness. After 22 months, Reya will finally be free of this Hickman Line. I remember the day she got the line placed.  It took a lot for me to get comfortable seeing it let alone take care of it everyday. I will not miss that responsibility at all.  
It is a true blessing Mireya never had a infection or any complications with her line...it has served us well.  The procedure will require her to be placed under anesthesia, but the process should be quick.  Keep Mireya and everyone involved in the procedure in your prayers.  Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Goodbye Hickman line. You've served an important purpose. Love Aunt April

    ReplyDelete