Sunday, August 1, 2010

Swagger Wagon

I never thought I'd say this, but I own a mini-van. No offense to those who always wanted one, couldn't wait to have that second child to justify getting one, but I swore I would never drive a mini-van. I wanted no part of it. So when that last little one was on the way, we knew we had to look at other options. Mini-vans are practical for larger families, but I love my SUV. Realistically we 'can' all fit in the SUV, but it's just the way you have to access the back seating area that is the challenge. I dug my heels in all the way to the dealership. We went in to 'look', got a incredible deal, and walked out owners. Yes, my kids play soccer and I'm their Mom, but I don't like the implication that I 'could' drive the entire team around. I do enjoy the storage and automatic doors, but it's still a mini-van. Thanks to Toyota, we've dubbed ours the Swagger Wagon. Those You Tube videos do add a certain amount of sexy to it. However, when I'm flying solo I jump in the SUV. Instantly my street cred increases. Well, at least in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment