Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mommy Card

What is a Mommy Card you ask? Have you ever been on a playdate and your child(ren) meet a new friend they'd like to see again? Or perhaps your at the local fun place and meet another Mom you'd like to connect with? A neat concept that has been around for a few years. I can't tell you the number of attempts I've made to exchange information without issue. Usually my hands are full and I can't find a pen or something to write on. Better yet, someone has to use the bathroom or is whining because they don't want to leave. A Mommy Card is a calling card for the Mommies of the world. We have one of the most important jobs not on the market. Vacation time and sick days have taken on a new meaning. I have been thinking about getting a Mommy Card created for quite some time now. Some of the ones I really like are way to pricey to justify, but trusty ole' Vista Print has come through once again. So watch out because you may see me on the street and I might hit you up with a 'BAM, my card' (a little 'In Living Color' throwback). Here are a few other reasons you might consider a Mommy Card:

Contact Info for Babysitter
Neighbors
Existing Friends (they are to cute not to share)
Holiday Card, Birthday Cards and Thank Yous
When dropping off your child @ someone's house for playdate or party
Just for Fun

And the list goes on.....

Venus Bolton
Mommy to Paris, Jalen, Mireya and Makinley

2 comments:

  1. I love it! let me see it when you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rasheeda I'll hit you up in prime Living Color fashion =)

    ReplyDelete