Sunday, October 2, 2011

Resting in My Funk

Where have you been?  That is a great question...I've been thinking about writing but no real motivation to do so.  Things to do, places to go, but no desire to get any of it done and you know what? That is ok.  Isolation has been challenging, but all is well.  For now I'm resting in my funk.  I know 'funk' isn't a good word, it implies doldrums and unhappiness, but over these last several months we've expended so much mental and physical energy that sitting still and doing absolutely nothing is ok. It would be nice if it were on a beach somewhere (I know thoughts of the beach always make me digress), but trust me that day will be here before we know it.

Mireya is doing great as are the rest of the crew.  I have no plans to dwell in this space long, but for now I'm decompressing and resting in my funk.  We'll reconnect soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment